Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Welcome To Carrington Corner!

I'm Carrington, Frasier Carrington. Carrington Corner exists to keep everyone up to date with my creative endeavors. I'm a writer specializing in Mystical Fiction, Adventure, Satire, and Non-Fiction of sorts. 

I also write essays about things I am passionate about. My passions make up a unique list. When I become vocal about something, I do it for everyone. Writing is the greatest form of communication there is and ever will be. I believe in the magic of words and how similar words are to the world's greatest paintings. Words paint pictures in our minds where it matters most. 

Please make yourself at home! Visit often! If there is anything you would like to see here, please share your interest. Welcome to Carrington Corner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please feel free to comment with the understanding that you are responsible for your own words. Please use common sense decorum and good taste or your comment will be deleted.